View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 05:27 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
MARDAV, thank you very much for your kind words about Misty's blog.
She wanted me to let others know about Dogs' Souls. So I have done. You are right, I think we shall learn a heck of a lot extra when we are not bound by the Earthly Realm any more, and certain prejudices that sometimes affect our relationship with non-human species.

I wonder if Mitzi has 'stood back' a while for you to learn new experiences with your Cookie? Our loved ones have the ability to leave us alone as well as to be obviously with us.....and I feel may receive guidance in this management, as well as guidance in many other things.

I think you may be on to something, there,Tobi. I learned a lot with dealing with dogs after Mitzi's exit from this world (I made mistakes), and in raising Cookie. For instance, I didn't know while Mitzi was with us how much they adore their masters...almost like gods to them, and they will protect them to the point of putting your life before theirs. But adding to that, I'm sure that dogs have evolved to be of service to us and help us a great deal more than what we realize. I mean...look at dogs trained to assist the blind and disabled, use their keen noses to assist police, or even sniff out disease. They're here to assist us in any way they can and I wouldn't be surprised if we discovered more ways they can help us. But we mustn't ever forget the love and devotion they have for their "best pal".