View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 04:16 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
We had our Cookie (dog) put down almost exactly one year ago due to advanced arthritis. We'd heard or sensed her presence infrequently several times, even quite recently. About 6 months after she was put down out of the blue I clearly sensed from her "I 'graduated'!". I'm not sure what that meant, but it seemed quite clear that she had attained some type of higher plateau.

That being said, after we had her put down at the vet, about 15 minutes after leaving the room and having our minds on paying the bill, I received a message/feeling from her of joyous wonder. Also, soon after that a communication that she would have wanted to stay with us before the deed was done, but after her passing a grateful and elated thank you was expressed.
I (my partner isn't too keen on such messages) had no thoughts or any imaginations or anticipation of receiving communication from her concerning any of these messages when they occurred.

Hi MARDAV, my condolences on your Cookie's passing.

Yes we can and do receive telepathic messages from non-humans who love us. Sometimes those are more empathetic "feeling" things and sometimes they do translate into our language, and into word-terms which we can understand.
It is not at all far-fetched that a telepathic communication should come from a beloved animal, and be translated into words or phrases we can understand (in English!)
Though of course some people look askance a little bit at such "messages"!
But this is no different from any form of animal communication which translates into words when the impulse is received by us.

I don't get many words though. But a heck of a lot of "feelings" from my girl, and that has built up a reliable communication-network. There are so many nuances of expression which I easily pick up on.

And as for the "joyous wonder" you describe as sensing from your Cookie....then wow, yes, I have felt the same from my girl too. And a tremendous sense of peace. The most lovely peace energy I have ever known in my life.

It shows me they certainly do "go to a nice place" and want us to know about it, whenever and if they can get through to us.

I am glad you had that contact with Cookie. That's so beautiful.