View Single Post
Old 13-06-2016, 09:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Dondorf lenormand
3-card flip, general reading

Tree + Snake + Dog

So my handy little app tells me Tree refers to "vitality" - in particular I'm getting a strong sense of roots and rooting one's self in things that make me feel grounded/nourished.

Snake is self-explanatory - my app says it means "betrayal" and the impression I'm getting from it is a lot of fear/anxiety/defensiveness. It also feels like a "sharp strike", and I'm wondering if it's referring more to my inner state of mind than an outside attack.

Dog apparently means "loyalty" and comes with a cute line to say "dog appears when help is on the way", and may also refer to reliable friends.

So from this... I know I'm really anxious at the moment, but it seems like there's a message that it's important to surround myself with loved ones and continuing to actively try to ground myself (cups of tea, exercise, whatever hits my happy buttons). It's reassuring to see the middle card surrounded by such supportive cards on either side :)
Feels like you are on the right track with this. Dog can also be (your own) instinct, intuition, and relying on that.