View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 08:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogenblue
Or something along those lines.
Yes, indeedy - LOL!

According to info-sources like Seth, the 'inner' self (which is 'in' 'you' and 'in' 'me' along the lines of "I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.") knows or theoretically at least can know every aspect of All That Is and said 'inner' self's knowledge is something which our 'outer' selves can access, but only in bits and pieces I think (think of computer code 'bits' in relation to this).

My 'sense' is that each of us is a 'node' of consciousness, like a mini computer-processor, which is 'hooked-up' in a 'web' of parallels and serieses , with all of the other 'nodes' of consciousness in All That is (which hooked-up-edness is referenced as "Indra's net" in ancient Vedic mythology; see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indra%27s_net)

As such, it is possible for one to 'consciously' know and process thoughts about whatever one 'consciously' link-trains (focuses) one's attention on knowing, but such 'informational' knowing/processing is necessarily a one-thing-at-a-time kind of phenomenon.

A web (as differentiated from a node) of 'consciousness' can 'know' and 'process' more information 'at once' so to speak. 'God', in this metaphor, would be the Mother/Father/Web of all Webs! LOL

My 'computation' is that Jesus wasn't necessarily 'conscious' of everything going on within and between everyone and everything at once, but more like you and me, maybe with a much faster, less glich-prone 'processor' with a truly 'super' program, compared to yours and mine at least, running in his case. But this 'computation' may just be the output stemming from a 'limited' imagination on my part. Maybe Indra's Web was indeed fully embedded in his consciousness.

Whatever the case, I do believe that we each/all feel and so unconsciousnessly sense/know every 'vibration' in the entire panoply of Life, just as every 'point' on a violin string or drumhead 'experiences' every 'vibratory' frequency as it runs up and down said string or all over said drumhead.

But that doesn't mean that every such vibration is or can be consciously 'known' as a distinct part of Life's 'total' vibratory pattern simultaneously. We can only process such info in bits and pieces as we trains our focus on each such bit and piece in turn as I said. Or something along those lines. LOL