View Single Post
Old 13-01-2017, 09:17 AM
Master
If the question was posed as 'what sign do you have a problem with?' or it was answered that way, that would be fine.

It is good to look at the traits of the different signs and how the energy feels, and how it works. That is how you learn to understand astrology if that is what interests you.

If you have a true interest, then you would know that when you interact with someone, there is conflicting energy and there is harmonious energy, both. The sun is your essence and the team captain. All the players matter, but we can just look at sun signs and that is enough to disqualify someone as a partner perhaps. There is nothing wrong with them, they just don't work well with you.

There is nothing wrong with any sign. Every sign has positive and negative potentials, and discordance can bring out the worst in anybody. Who's fault is that? Who is bad? Who is obnoxious? Who is arrogant? Who is intolerant? Who is nasty?

I don't know, but on this forum I have always tried to be nice. If I had nothing nice to say, then I said nothing.

I have helped people in small ways and in big ways. I saw a couple names of people who I went out of my way to help and they were saying that Scorpios are basically awful people. Not only is that ignorant, it is hurtful.

I wasn't upset for me. I was upset that the first line was about hate.

I really hate the fire signs was statement number one.

There is nothing wrong with the fire signs, that is a personal problem. There is always a way to compensate. If you choose not to try then who's fault is that?

I have enough diversity in my chart that I can find a way to get along with anybody. I do have one problem sign. That is because my chart has a problem. I work on it all the time because I must balance that energy. That is an imbalance that affects me and nobody else cares, nor should they.

Others do seem to judge me by my sign. I don't know why. We are not bad, we are noble. There is the dirty work that someone has to do. It has to be a Scorpio. There are many people who have problems with dangerous energies. I can transform those energies and I do it all the time. It hurts me to do that, I sacrifice to do that. I don't always do it, but when there is a real need I will. It hurts and sometimes it costs me money. It works.

The person doesn't usually know, or they don't associate the improvement with what I did.

Then I hear comments like 'Scorpios are arrogant, venomous filth' (paraphrase, but that is what I hear) and it upsets me. It makes me want to not help. Scorpios are extremely sensitive in all ways.

I don't know why I do because people tend to not acknowledge a true answer and they dismiss it as a piece of fluff. On this very thread there was a commenter who I helped with a reading exchange. I did my part and I was absolutely right. It was dismissed, and the question was asked again because my answer wasn't deemed to be good enough, but I know when I am right. I never got my exchange unless this was it, that I suck because I have a Scorpio sun.

There was another person who I always am nice to, and I went out of my way to do some astrology for her on an occasion. I usually won't do that because this is a place where people often don't even acknowledge or say thank you for work that is done for free. I won't work for free unless there is a problem that needs to be addressed, and I choose what to look at and interpret.

I am an astrologer and I take astrology seriously. Most of you aren't and you don't take it seriously.

I see someone who is learning and doing well but her attitude shows a lack of empathy. We all have every sign within us. By rejecting a sign and hating it, we are hating part of ourselves. By making nasty comments in public aboout a particular sign is very immature if you expect to have clients who wish to gain understanding and not bigotry.

That is all I have to say. I have found this experience to be very unfriendly in general. I have tried to be nice throughout the forum but have had few positive experiences. I left for a while, and came back because someone needed help. That's done and so am I. At least for now.

You guys hurt my feelings. I did nothing to deserve it but be born in a month that you don't like. I don't like it when anybody is bullied. I can stick up for myself but my policy is to say nothing, as a rule.

For the record, in real life, I get along very well with people. That's good because if I do act out in some way I am forgiven because I am fun and I am nice and I will go the extra mile to help someone out.

I used to.