View Single Post
Old 30-06-2017, 01:59 PM
Seeker
I think there are people more sensitive then others and those people are able to feel the 'energy' of the other person. I'm not saying that if I meet someone new and this person don't suits my feelings she/he's a bad persone, WELL sometimes s/he actually is, but other time that persone has just different 'vibration' a different frequency then mine, so there's like an incompatibility, us two can't resonate together well. I actually have strong first impression, and who knows me well ask me sometime what I think of a specific person, and most of the times I make a description of what I feel that person is like, unfortunately too many times those friends came back to me saying 'you were right'.
So long story short, what you feel something about a person put a special attention to it, and just wait to discover why that person gave you that sensation.

For example! Few week ago I was watching a tv shows where people when to do plastic surgeon, and there where this woman I didn't like at all, very strong feeling came to me as she felt (in my opinion) shallow and superficial. Right after here, I turned to my mom and said, "see? Look at this other woman, she give me a sense of peace, of--a very nice and good person!", it didn't even passed three minutes that this woman on the tv started talking about crystals, and being spiritual and this kind of stuff, and I was like frozen, cause that pretty fast! AHAHA
Aaand that's it, I could talk about this experiences over and over, so sometimes it isn't just about chemistry cause to me happen even to people never met or saw on a photos.