View Single Post
Old 17-01-2013, 05:24 PM
Sourcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
This is a very interesting post Sourcerer ... i feel I need to read it through again when i am not so tired ... lots of stuff there ... a belated welcome to the community also :)

Thank you, dear Sound!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
so basically when you truly listen, everyone is a "guru".

Yes, every person is a "Gee, u r u!" However, the Real Guru can be said to be the wise Higher Self. But indeed, no matter what anyone does or says, everyone truly has a deeper message from Spirit beneath their words and actions, if only it would be truly heard, and that message is essentially a reminder to "Forgive thyself, love thyself, know thyself, and remember that you and I are One."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggi
I kept a journal, daily for a time, now I just scrawl every so often,,,

It seems, some of which I've scrawled I can read elsewhere,,, Within a post on here, someone in chat, or in a book, or some such,,,

I love it when it happens, it never ceases to amaze me

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Ah, yes, perfect Jo! Your world is indeed your mirror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
I'm struggling with this I have to say - Sourcerer are you able to clarify what your understanding of this is ? It feels like an "anything goes" statement which is not what I would agree with but then maybe I'm missing the point !

But I may have misunderstood?

Hehe. Yes, I can clarify a bit. I really appreciate you, Belle. Bless you. I will say that the message doesn't deny the validity of the common, general definition of "channeling," but rather approaches it from a much broader perspective than what most humans are accustomed to. Remember that basically a "channel" is a tube, a pathway, and by this understanding of the original, general meaning of the word, quite literally EVERYTHING in creation is channeled from one vibrational reality to another. (This is simply the "law of attraction.") What humans typically do is create rigid, boxed-in definitions of concepts like "channeling," "avatar," etc., and create egoic divisions, saying "This person is special, has special ability," whereas the original root meanings of these words are often broad and general in scope to include everyone. "Ye are gods" is unambiguous, including all (for example, not just pertaining to certain "special avatars"), yet most people often hold onto their little, narrow definitions and comfort zones, fearful of expanding their minds. Yet this is changing for the better, of course.

Actually, as far as the Higher Self and the universe are concerned, from the broad perspective, yes, anything goes, or else it wouldn't have an existence in the first place, Belle. Everything has an EQUAL right to exist, you know. Negativity = channeling fear/ego; positivity = channeling love/Higher Self. Very simple. As for channeling being an illusion, this is because there really is no "time" nor "space," being that everything exists all at once, now, simultaneously, therefore nothing is really channeled. Only from a position of being an observer that perceives time and space can it be said that anything is channeled, but it is still always an illusion/delusion of consciousness. Even the Higher Self is an illusion; albeit a love-based illusion that points TO God-Source, whereas ego points AWAY from God, using this analogy. There really is no higher nor lower in the Absolute. Realizing this, this is why the universe is known by the sages to be illusory.

Last edited by Sourcerer : 17-01-2013 at 06:32 PM.