Thread: How do u cope?
View Single Post
Old 29-07-2017, 03:01 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
I've come to peace within knowing a lot of things i've experienced i can't share with anyone really. I've only opened up to two people closest to me, and while i know they know i'm not crazy in the head, because they haven't experienced what i have, they can't deeply understand. so while they listen and respond shortly, and do believe me, i still never felt satisfied. So i dropped the want for someone to understand. I completely get why they couldn't. My experiences don't affect me negatively anymore like they used too, when I would isolate. I can have fun with people who like to do "normal" activities and then I can chat online with people who share the same abilities I do and read as much as I want about it on my free time :)

I'm the same way...I opened up to my sister, only to have her use it against me later on, and tell everyone. I did not know she had the jealous streak she had....she hid it well. I'm not close to my mom, but I did tell her and she believed me. She actually wants me to write about it...but I'm not convinced that's the right thing to do, it see,s these are very personal experiences...and are better kept on a spiritual forum under anonymity.