View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 05:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
I have been in this massive spiritual awakening since 7 years ago.

My biggest struggle has been with consistency. Basically my journey has been to live a life aligned with who I truly am, and in certain areas like work I have achieved that consistently (I now have a successful business), but in others I struggle and it impacts everything.

That is true with relationships. I am happy on my own, doing my thing, but then I meet someone, ignore the red flags and my intuition, get involved with them, it crashes and burns and it impacts everything: I lose motivation to work, I lose motivation to work out and gain weight, etc.

I just want to be able to be rock hard in my vibration and journey that I have no space for things and people that are not aligned and even if they impact my life, it's not in a have to rebuild myself again kinda way.

My weight is basically what shows this the most. I am alone and I get into a normal weight, exercise regularly, etc. As soon as I have someone draining my energy and getting down, I stop exercising, gain weight, etc, it's always going up and down.

Do you know what I mean here? Or are these just trials and challenges for me to raise further and get to that point of being like a tree, that shakes but doesn't break?
Thank you!
CLASSIC SITUATION!
(Nothing to be afraid of but expected)

When a person makes huge changes, we can expect that the person you are with, will not change.
Hence, you get a new partner: one that resonates with the new you.

Expect this pattern to continue till you stop making changes. Good luck.

P.S. Are you a Leo?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜