View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 12:27 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
Well for starters I couldn't care less about the "new age movement". I know very well what I have been through and it's not my imagination.

I have been in a journey of empowerment and stepping into my true self. I'm not special or an average person. I'm just a normal soul with a specific life purpose.

We are ALL in an ascension process in this planet, the difference is some are aware of it, some are not.

My business didn't give me a sense of "grandeur", it just showed me how much I can achieve when I am true to myself and stand in my power.

It was easy to do that in my business, not so in my personal relationships. I think it's more due to certain patterns of behaviour.

I only feel the need to have a romantic partner when I am feeling vulnerable and lonely for some reason, otherwise I am happy living my life. And instead of going within and address why I am feeling vulnerable and lonely, I go to the external world trying to find someone to lean on.

And then from that energy of weakness and loneliness I end up attracting all sorts of abusive people and predators that try to manipulate and take advantage of me feeling that way.

My last relationship was a clear example of that. Even after we broke up, he was still sending messages emphasising how lonely and vulnerable I am and how much I need him! That was a BIG eye opener for me.

I feel like I need to address what is not right in my life that makes me feel like that, and create the happy life I want.

I am soon moving back to my country, after living in a very cold and dark north country for several years. I love the beach and warm weather and have been depressed living here.

I'm starting to understand that I need to feel empowered and abundant and joyful and then try to find a partner from THAT energy instead.

Well you seem to know it all yet you have not applied it in your life and gotten the results you want so either you don't know it all or you do and you just refuse to actually do what you know is right? Which one sounds more viable?