View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 09:44 PM
Avicus

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. These experiences are mind blowing and very exciting at the same time. I can hardly contain the excitement but I'm not sure what it means or how to maintain this. So far I've managed to experience the spinning feeling twice, but the illuminating vision, not even close instead I see what I can only describe as lines in a pattern shape rotating like gears... yet I can't focus in on the patterns. I'm really not sure what to make of it, it's definitely unlike the illumination experience.

I've heard some stories and watched movies but never believed it until my experience. I'm shocked and I'd definitely like to explore and learn more. But in today's society it seems blocked off and dismissed as myth. Where does one go for some in depth guidance or info. Must I travel the world? lol
I know it requires patience and practice but I guess what I'm looking for is direction. If one can see without opening their eyes how spectacular is that or connect with the earths energy as a source of healing O.O

How is this possible and why is this information not taught openly, through schools and such...

ravenstar I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. It's good to have some sort of insight as opposed to being seen as losing my marbles.
I also have other constant experiences like tingly (pins and needles) sensations or I feel as though my body has a sort of magnetic positive negative force. But I assume it has something to do with breath.
Have you had similar experiences yourself?