View Single Post
Old 28-11-2017, 02:19 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunasi
As someone who is dealing with the same problem, I've found it's a bit of a "fake it till you make it" kind of deal. If you keep telling yourself those positive things, then you'll eventually believe it! For me, it's all about consistency and dedication. And trust me when I say this; breaking habits won't happen overnight.

I've also found that keeping a gratitude journal helps. As often as you can, write down things you're grateful for! For example: sunlight, a pet, a warm bed, etc.

Sure, there may be setbacks or you just have a bad day, but remember that without rain there would be no rainbows! I'm positive that if you keep up with what you're doing already, you can live the life you've always wanted!

-Jay

Brilliant answer! The more one affirms (and it may need to be repeated many times in a day) the more firmly it drills into your subconscious and thus guides your behaviour, perceptions and sensitivities in the most subtle ways.

Sometimes doubts are sown when someone deliberately sets out to look for results and doesn't find them. So try to let them happen and when anything strikes you as an indication, journal it.