View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 08:04 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Dave:

I am very sorry for your loss.

My beloved of (20) years passed (5) years ago this past January 19th and I know how much it hurts to lose the one you love.

While it is true that these things depend on the abilities of each individual involved (and it has been less than a year and a day)--(perhaps) it would help you to go to a quiet place that the two of you shared. You should turn-off your cell and anything that might interfere--then sit quietly and breath deeply and evenly--close your eyes and empty your mind.

Remember...there are all kinds of communication--it can come in the form of a smell that may have belonged to your beloved--or maybe her favorite bird might leave the gift of a feather. Her favorite song could play on the radio as your driving home from this special place--or a verbal message from the television (or a movie) you are watching a week
(or even a month) later.

I have had total strangers approach me and say something out of the blue and a chill will run down my spine--because I know that he is speaking through them.

The best is when they visit us in dreams.

My best suggestion is for you to release all your preconceived notions on how a message can be relayed and remain open, attentive, and aware of everything and everyone around you.

Peace and Love on your path to Total Healing and the Possibility of Connecting...

Blessed be...