View Single Post
Old 31-01-2018, 04:12 PM
Master
I've seen bits and pieces of many.
But will just comment on one I saw Monday.

It was in Clairivoyance class and we were looking at places in life we experienced duality and thus resistance. After isolating an area we were to drop in and look at a past life where it was an issue as well.
My resistance was around authority and government and the unfairness they introduce into society through their superior power.

I dropped in and was in a building on a street corner at the turn of the century in a bustling town. The streets were muddy and both horses and carriages and Model T's were on the streets and lots of people on boardwalks along the sides of buildings.
The vision was so clear I could actually see passing clouds in the standing water puddles in the street.
I could also see myself presented as a Rose (a technique we use in this class)my rose was a just opening bud - the top of all the petales were scorched, dry and brittle - the rest of the rose was healthy and moist.
From this I derived I was 'burned' badly by political powers as a young person (male?) at the Turn of the Century.

Last edited by CrystalSong : 01-02-2018 at 04:04 AM.