View Single Post
Old 16-04-2015, 11:02 PM
annabanana87

Thanks :) Even if it was all a weird coincidence its just bizarre to think it was literally 10 years to the date and time that everything turned around to when he died - could just be one of life's weird things.

I posted it on another forum and a lady said maybe it wasn't so much about what happened in those 10 years to him, etc, its more so that I was the one who noticed this coincidence and maybe all those lessons were for me to experience in life and he was just the conductor.

My mum believes in heaven and hell and believed it was an angel or her mother (she died a few years before then) warning her about Dad's first heart attack coming on in a few hours and then seeing the hand she believed it was Death pointing to him. She did used to speak of it when I was really young around the time it first happened and she furiously prayed and prayed when she woke up to those two things happening then his heart attack happened a couple of hours later and she felt it all made sense.

After that she never mentioned it again but when my Dad died (he died out the front of the house on the porch/portico entrance area) the very next morning very early I could hear Mum saying "just go already!" and was chattering to someone and I could hear a man's voice mumbling. Then I wandered out to see her and she was still talking and I said "whats happening" and she turned around and started walking back inside and said "your Dad doesn't know he died so I'm telling him to go away". No one was on the front entrance area and the gate was locked. She said it was Dad and she saw him laying on the ground in the same position he died and he stood up confused wanting to come inside. She said he looked about 30 years younger and was wearing a light grey sweater shirt and light grey trousers. So when it came time to choose the clothes we were to give to the funeral parlour for him we chose his light grey sweater shirt and light grey trousers.

But things like that have always happened to my Mum - after her Mum died when I was 6 the guest shower would turn on full blast (hot water only) at around midnight. First night it happened freaked me out because the guest bathroom was right next to my bedroom and I had to wake my parents up to turn the shower tap off. It happened for 3 nights in a row.