View Single Post
Old 22-06-2019, 04:13 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
That was a good choice. I hope they were able to help you, little.nation.

She was good. She understood that I'm not a proponent of psychiatry and did not want to discuss the standard script (the counseling / therapy / prescriptions deception). I spoke in general terms instead of details and specifics. I mostly focused on the beating pulse of suicide. This spiritual war is very real and there is now no doubt that I have entered into another snake pit.

Lover Boy is a puppet.

Tonight, the evil ones put on a psychotic demon show. I forewarned last night that I would confront the sinister spirits of Mystery Babylon and several times, I did.

I have been documenting on paper lately instead of this community because one of my prior threads had to be moved as I was updating it as a blog instead of what it was supposed to be which is space for discussion. This has turned into another blog-like thread and so I've been mindful of that and simply not reporting the details.

I'll close it out that the person who had been overtly, and somewhat intensely, interested in / attracted to me is a puppet in this spiritual war. His attraction / interest is fake or at least misguided. I will address him directly in the coming days / week. There will be no need for me to update as it is just another round of bogus insanity from manipulative orchestrating spirits in war.