View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 12:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey

Nice post and to be honest it's plain as day to see that the energy in your writing and how you respond to people including myself is most respectful and encompasses a genuine reflection of how you also describe yourself .

This is part of the parcel of the walk talk test, it's no good you spouting off biblical quotes for example and then damn anyone that say's jesus didn't die on the cross lol, because it's not really reflecting the core teachings is it .

I see a general uprising in angry stressy people, I can't help but notice it and I am sure many see it and feel it also ..

In regards to your point made regarding at times you don't create the situation, the situation at hand doesn't have to be consciously created in order for L.O.A. to work .. Some people deliberately go out of their way to avoid conflict and trouble and it can seem to have a knack of following them around hahaha ..

Nobody in their right mind would consciously create situations to stand up for themselves if they are ultra sensitive ..

Believe it or not I am ultra sensitive to most things, people (unless on a similar vibe) noise, certain artificial lights, the weather, other peoples negativity, pain .. you name the list goes on lol ...

I found myself saying many times that I have spent half my life recovering from one thing and another and a byproduct of self work and opening your heart is that everything seems to be magnified as an energy, be it grief or be it peace of mind ..

When you find yourself in the midst of lots of angry folks and in an environment at work where the energies are not inline with your spirit so to speak then normal days are challenging enough and I think a lot of peeps might be nodding their heads in agreement here ..

A sweet lady at my spiritual group (wendy) said just the other day that she dreads leaving her house because it's so difficult for her being in the public environments ... this isn't being disrespectful to others nor is it suggesting that she is mad or mentally ill, it simply reflects a vibration that she resonates with .. but it doesn't mean she is a pushover and there at times reflects the a misunderstanding certain people have about 'spiritual people' not standing up for themselves and telling a few home truths to others ..

I remember my mum saying many moons ago, when she stood up for herself on many occasions where people took her kindness and her generosity as a weakness ... for they couldn't be more wrong .. it's not about being popular or being a pushover, it is being true to yourself .. and at times it takes a lot of strength to stand strong within the energy of it, especially when the wolves are howling at your door ..

x daz x

Greetings,

Thank you for the kind words. I feel good energy from you as well.

It does it take a lot of strength and self acceptance to stand up for yourself. Which is different then being defensive. At times can be a bit tricky to tell the difference.

In my view being defensive is digging the heels in the ground. Defending a position, not so much to prove it is totally true or not, but because a threat is felt in some way. The belief is attached to ones identity. So, questioning the belief questions the individual him/her self identity, IMO.

Where as standing up for oneself is not allowing another to bully his/her way upon one. You know who you are and deserve dignity and respect. When it turns into insults and being rude, well one has the right to call the other on it.

Not always easy for me to do, because may create conflicts and I for one have, at times, a hard time dealing with conflicts. At other times have to bite the bullet and take a stand. This is where separating what is mine and what is for another plays in.

Sometimes, forget about it, lol. Not to sound callous, but sometimes it is the other persons problem to figure out.

It comes down to tone and yes, the energy felt. At times I get called out and have to put myself in check. Not paying attention to how I may be coming across.

Other times it is just plain old misunderstandings.

While still yet if someone is attatched to his/her opions and/or beliefs, then it is pretty futile to attempt to butt heads. Nothing will be gained accept a headache or ill feelings. Not worth it, IMO.

The way I look at it, sometimes, is if the person does not follow a practice, religion, or holds the belief, then what's it to ya? What is really being defended?
Why attack the other, because fear is chosen over understanding?

Although I am sensitive to energy, I also have a side to me that is a bit detached from people at times. Not in an uncaring way, just may not get that involved.
Perhaps a self protecting habit picked up along the way.

Sometimes feel there are very few people around me that are even interested in any "spiritual" stuff. But, the other day this guy I work with just started telling me about a ghost he had in his house.

The ghost was the deceased previous owner. He described him to some family members of the deceased he knew and they were astonished that he described the deceased to a tee.

The guy I work with called a medicine women to do a house cleansing. She came in, went through the house and he told me he saw the energy rise up and leave the house.

Now all this coming from a guy I never thought was into any of this.
So you never know.

I think can set oneself up, if expecting the world to be as one wishes or thinks it should. At times it is finding ways to protect myself, to accept myself, and to give myself respect. For what is with in, tends to blend with what is all about and returned. Some LOA, perhaps.

When feeling overwhelmed, I remember to breath and return to myself, clear the mind and go on. may be for be for only a minute, but helps me.

Take each day as it comes and to remember to be grateful for having another day to live. Yeah, will have differences, but can be worked out if each is willing.

Keep on, keeping on, daz. As I feel you will.