View Single Post
Old 25-05-2019, 10:22 AM
Master
Yes, and if you feel ready for it you'll be so happy to work with it! I got it about half a year ago and I use it a lot!
They're really high vibrational. I had my doubts at first about getting it, I'm so glad I got it in, hihi. The messages and information are good, I even learnt some new stuff, for instance on the Mintakans.
The only drawback is the way it's set up, in the booklet I mean. That seems to be Hay House's new MO: create suits. This deck has got action cards, activation, transmission, inquiry, confirmation cards.
Nice thought, but that makes it real difficult to quickly find a card in the booklet when doing a reading as the cards do not have numbers.
Hay House has done the same thing with Kyle Gray's "Angels & Ancestors", Diana Cooper's "Dragon Oracle".
I'm sorting it by writing the page nrs on the cards with either thin gold or silver texter. I don't like doing that, but at least that way I can find the cards quickly.
I intend to email Hay House about it, as I feel it's really stupid. If they'd put nrs on the cards it'd be sorted.

Anywho, if the deck appeals, by all means get it! It is SO worth it, in spite of the way it is set up thing, haha.
Just the colours alone that have been used, awesome!! You almost automatically feel 5th Dimensional when you use this deck :)