View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 01:19 AM
Seeker

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by :- blackraven

-Charismo- I would say you have awakened to your heightened (psychic) senses that perhaps you weren't aware of before. As en empath as well you are able to easily read people and sense other's emotions. Sounds like your gifts are opening up rather quickly. I can understand what you're talking about with people being drawn to this "happy/positive" energy when you are out. I have witnessed the same sort of effect with my son who is the most positive person I know and if per chance he is feeling ill and goes to work and isn't outwardly smiling or talkative, people feel they are being neglected by him and ask him what's wrong. Is this similar to what you mean when you say you are effected with negativity? You do have to ground and protect yourself from crowds draining your energy too much maybe by cleansing your energy field after returning home. Keeping a dream journal is an excellent idea. I record my dreams nightly in my journal and look for patterns in multiple dreams over time. Cool stuff. Enjoy this new path you're on.

Blackraven

YES!!! That is exactly what it is. The same situation with your son is how it is for me. I try to hide my emotions but am not really good at it. I'm also not a good liar and most people usually laugh and can tell when I even attempt to...so I don't even try anymore.

I actually became very scared when all of this was happening but I was told to just let it go and not be scared. A lot of this you can't talk to people about it. I tried to with a couple of my friends and they just kind of looked at me crazy. So I just don't bring it up. But this place will be a huge relief for me because now I can get different ideas on how to channel all of this properly and make better use of this. If anything help others in the real world if possible because their must be a reason and purpose for all of this.

I started my dream journal in the dream section and will definitely be looking for patterns like you suggested.