View Single Post
Old 16-01-2011, 01:12 AM
dogninja

I am sure there are a bunch of names for this that I don't know. It's alot of fun to explore. Years ago I woke up wearing a sleep mask and could see with incredibly clear vision until i realized I was wearing the mask. There are no limits to it. If the lights are off, you may be able to switch it on as well to see into other dimensions. I would avoid allowing labels to be overlayed onto this ability. I would suggest looking into the whole "3'rd eye" theory, but not abiding in any of the limitations which you may find. I have found that at times when I leave my body, I do not have a body... just a concious awareness.

I think that the ability to see in this fashion is on the lower end of the possibilities in which it can be used. I would suggest meditating alot more provided you are in a positive and optimistic state of mind. Personally, If I do breathing exercises I have learned to enter it quickly at will. For me, when it intensifys other dimensions become visible, and spirits at thought. For you it could be entirely different...

Yay!