View Single Post
Old 17-10-2017, 01:40 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters

first we need to understand what Jehovah God and Jesus meant by "judging." a true Christian, isn't to judge as to say one is better than another. because we ALL are imperfect humans, born through sin. but we can judge in the sense of comparing. so that we may NOT find ourselves following in the footsteps of man. for example, we know MANY even some who calls themselves a "Christian", has sex out of marriage. that's a major sin in Jehovah God and Jesus eyes. so we judge them NOT by saying, they're going to "hell" as MANY so-call Christians are quick to say. but by saying to ourselves, i have to make sure i don't find myself committing that sin. this is judging, and it's ok, because it can save our lives.

also here's a scripture that shows it's ok to judge ,(1Cor. 5:11,12 I meant that you are not to associate with anyone who claims to be a believer yet indulges in sexual sin, or is greedy, or worships idols, or is abusive, or is a drunkard, or cheats people. Don’t even eat with such people. It isn’t my responsibility to judge outsiders, but it certainly is your responsibility to judge those inside the church who are sinning).

again, as i said earlier, MANY Christians live a life of immorality. even in the congregations we associated ourselves with. if we KNOW of a spiritual sibling who's committing such acts and refuse to change, they are to be disfellowship. because they will cause Jehovah's house to be unclean,(spiritually). and we as obedient servants of the most high and followers of Jesus. has to stay away from them though it might be hard. this is judging, until they decides to obey Jehovah and come back right.

and for those who believe this shouldn't happen, take it up with Jehovah God ,(Num. 19:20 But the man who shall be unclean, and shall not purify himself, that soul shall be cut off from the middle of the assembly, because he has defiled the sanctuary of Yahweh. The water for impurity has not been sprinkled on him. He is unclean). see also (2Thess. 3:6 Now we command you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you withdraw yourselves from every brother who walks in rebellion, and not after the tradition which they received from us).