View Single Post
Old 18-06-2023, 10:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Quan Yin Channeling by Tora 6/18/2023

"Greetings everyone, I go by the name of Tora, and I am a channeler that works extensively with Quan Yin, the Chinese Goddess of Compassion. For almost two millennia she has been worshiped throughout China and their Buddhist practices. Now, she is recognized throughout the world. Here is a channeling of her for all of you to enjoy. Blessings" ~ Tora

“Alright loves, let’s again communicate today. Right now, we are reaching, perhaps a small amount, but, more and more people a day (you have no idea how large that audience will grow in a very specific time, but I do not wish to elaborate there). Tora and I right now are working and speaking better than we have for a while.

So, what is today? What is the information of Spirit that will flow through Tora and I? We feel “fear,” “uncertainty,” in the ethers and the air. This planet…my gosh have we worked so hard here, you and us, our readers. The souls that have come here to assist in any way they can, can barely “manage” in all senses of the word, and Tora and I’s hearts crack constantly.

This history of this Galaxy is way beyond the understanding of almost any soul here incarnated. However, so much information has come out for the past handful of decades, that our journey here is actually about done. Obviously, timing is now an issue of extreme frustration, and even us in the higher dimensions are intensely sick of even thinking about the “when” and the “predicting of such events occurring.” My family…I use coping skills to avoid these thoughts…thoughts of when I will be reunited.

Now, I wish to apologize for bring sadness, and even grief, to our message today…but that is what came from myself, and Tora, and again we apologize. However, I know…that those of you reading this, will allow some of your own grief to pass with reading this, and that is a good thing.

Remember loves, benevolence is still King in this Universe, and by God, all those who worship true goodness in this Universe, will not allow this planet to fall. Please, take time today or very soon, to exercise peace in different ways. Take a bath; take a long shower; write a poem of your feelings; practice your coping-skills; kiss your mates and children…and allow hope to continuously rebuild within.

I love all of you.” - Quan Yin

Tora: “I am most grateful for this channeling, and I hope it affects many. My heart wishes to write out a quote I have been aware of for over 20 years: “Only the bravest of souls come to Earth.” Hang in there…”