View Single Post
Old 27-11-2011, 05:42 AM
mattie

Enlightenment Can Be Seen In Different Ways

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
I have asked because most people on SF talk about enlightenment, union with God/All That Is and I wondered whether they have also thought about how it would affect them and those they know.

While there is allot of disagreement between belief systems about what enlightenment is, many consider this when we reconnect w/ our HS (uppermost 4D) & I AM presence (5D), not when we reconnect w/ 12D (1-12D) or the energies we call God (Universe). We connect w/ our I AM presence in 5D, but this is many Ds away from the considerable growth that occurs before one connects w/ the energies often called God (Universe). It is connecting firmly w/ the God sensibilities, having moved past fear & limitations, existing as a pure energy, but has not yet, by any means, accomplished the necessary growth to BE God. There's a BIG difference in these 2 states.

Many belief systems in the past have referred to enlightenment as the ultimate human state. This is actually correct in a way, but very incomplete as far as dimensional states for all nonphysical beings. In the past, the highest state a human could aspire to was, reasonably, 5D, connecting w/ their HS & I AM presence. This is not, however, the highest dimensional state for all beings, just most of those in physicality. It is possible to reach a 5D+ state of BEing in physicality, although this is still fairly unusual.