View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 12:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by breath
I love running, but currently I'm only happy doing it on a treadmil. I'm, in the nicest possible term, viking-esque and when I run down the road people run away from me. Maybe a technique to get other people to run? lol chase them!

I do run on treadmills every weekend though, and I love it. But they say a mile on the treadmill is equal to quater of a mile on the road. Ah well. It's nicer for me, because with a treadmill I can close my eyes and listen to the rhythem of movement, and it can put me into quite a trance.

It's such a natural feeling to run, maybe one of the only primitive things we can till do today without too much attention.

lol, maybe I should deliberately dress up like a viking and go for a run, maybe start a trend. 'The Pillage Run!'
LOL, Breath...you should get out there and enjoy anyway. I like to run/jog on trails. I don't like roads, I guess I'm too self-conscious. I don't like traffic passing me. I don't even like to be on trails and passing people. I go early morning or closer to evening. I can deal with one place I go with the people that go there regularly like me to hike and jog.

I have to get out there and jog...i love to run, but when I put some pounds back on just recently, I feel like lard. I hate it. I feel like I have to start all over again. I wish I could run a whole mile without stopping here and there. Maybe it's just in my mind that I have to stop because when I run, I feel awesome, but then at any given time, I'll feel like ****...and have to stop instantly, walk for a bit, then continue on.

I went out yesterday for the first time in a few months and attempted to jog and I felt good briefly, then ugh...p*ssed me off.