Thread: Hearing Voices
View Single Post
Old 23-06-2018, 05:22 AM
Experiencer

I actually know what you are going through as my daughter has this issue plus she sees things. Hers is not a mental health concern though. First What I say should not be thought about as medical advice and I dont support the stopping of any medication used for mental well being if you need it.

My daughter has been hearing voices since she was little like 3rd grade. Then she started seeing things. We did all the obvious things like doctors, evals., and monitor her. She uses headphones to drown it out, she also ignores it, but she could not make it stop. These voices were negative and abusive and the things she sees were worse. I would smudge the house when ever they got really bad and it would help. What both my husband and I knew is she comes from a natural line of what most people call gifted I guess. I couldnt tell her though at that age instead I just reassured her that she was not crazy. Now she is older and I am working with her to raise her vibration and how to put up her bubble I call it.

The bubble is a visualization, but it will strengthen your aura and protect you. Visualize putting up a white or golden bubble and set the intention that it will stay up and protect you from all negativity that is directed at you. The other thing you need to work on is raising your vibration. Whenever you find yourself thinking negative thoughts change them to positive. Negative attracts negative. So if you are thinking "jeez I hate the rain" follow it up with something positive such as " The grass and the trees must be enjoying this". Since my daughter has been employing these the voices have gotten much quieter and she doesnt hear the negative so often if at all instead she is attracting more positive spirits. Crystals can also help black tourmaline for protection against negative or evil spirits, Angelite or celestite to help you stay in touch with your guardian angels, smudging your space and your aura with sage. I really hope this helps keep us posted.

Namaste`