View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 02:21 PM
gerrygirl

This is a tough question, I can only speak in terms of what ive seen rather than what Ive been taught (raised catholic). Ive seen spirit since childhood, both in church and outside of church. I knew at age 7 that the priest hadnt really grasped gods word in his explanation of the Gospels as the angel standing next to him told me, that God loves us, and so the priest preaching "if we dont blah blah we burn in hell" was a lie!!! In otherwords, brainwashing to keep the faithfull believing in the CHURCH rather than God! That was nearly 40 years ago, the church has adopted a more PC attiude these days, good PR of religion to do that, it keeps bums on seats!!!

Anyway, Ive seen the Grey zone, and other dimensions, and have helped souls cross over, so YES it is true its about belief mostly, IF we believe we are undeserving of Gods love then we dont go home, its that simple really! Ive been to the hall of records, spoken to Archangels (who I work with with in terms of my healing practice). I used to do readings but dont, as my better understanding of free will, mostly makes readings pointless. (saying that we all have key milestones and events in our life which were given ordained prior to birth, which we may or maynot acheive again depending on free will). But I do see past events in terms of healing if its appropriate, so I can say with all honesty, your thoughts are who you are!

If you believe and perceive life from a particular perspective this is what you will eventually manifest if enough energy is put into it.