View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 11:08 PM
Knower
The Power Of The Third Eye And TK (a vivid dream)

50%: As always I can't remember everything, just the important and awesome parts. Anyway I was sitting in a chair with a soda can in front of me trying to make it move, but to no avail it wouldn't, so I just sat there and kept trying, still no results. Then I sat back and relaxed and focused on my third eye, then suddenly I feel this sensation , luke a whirlwind in the middle of my forehead. Then I opened my eyes feeling some type of way, the moment I openedy eyes, I still felt the sensation.

I looked over at the soda can and this is when the dream gets interesting. When I looked at the can it suddenly flew off the table, and hit the floor. I couldn't believe my eyes. I just brushed it off thinking it was probably the wind, although non was blowing. So I looked at the can again and it rolls a little, at this time I was telling it to roll in my head and it did. I got super excited and started making it roll some more, with me directing it with my hands. All the while the sensation was still coming from my forehead.

Then I went to my adult cousin and told her I had telekinesis, she laughed and kept walking so I looked towards the can again and made it roll in front of her, she stopped and looked down and I made it roll again.She llooked very surprised. After a while I headed back to my room. As soon as I entered I saw my grannys spirit by my bed, so now not only was I using Tk I could also see ghosts and spirits. I got so excited I ran to her and hugged her, it was like I could really feel her. After a while it got time for me to leave for school, but for some reason my granny wouldn't let me. I sensed there was something off about her.

I winded up exstracting a demonic spirit from her with my technique I learned from a previous dream. Then I woke up happy and refreshed. Hope yal enjoyed it as much as I have, having it twas awesome. Any comments are welcome. Thanks for listening.