View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 04:19 AM
Guide

Deb, you are an angel....lol! Now I'm going to have to read every single book you posted! No worries, I love to read, and nothing more than spirituality.

Yes! Mar, I have had two NDE, yet I don't know all the answers...I can only relay what I see and felt. I won't speculate, because we are all on different levels spiritually....in case I lead someone astray. I read others experiences, and they are so vast....yes I'm aware of DMT, but how can I rationalize, all of the psychic experiences I had after my NDE....these experiences were profound the forest five years of my life...mainly dormant after that, and then came back. After I chalked my NDE to DMT, these other experiences happened....my great grandfather who I hadn't seen since I was a small child, the night he died....I knew, how I found out about my great uncle through dreams, until I read about him in my grandpas obituary.

There's so much more. I honestly don't know how I can be so skeptical...ect of what has been shown to me, loud and clear.

However, as of late...I've decided to be more like Deb, she's so strong n her conviction, maybe it's my staunchly, small town upbringing...and all the broken pieces I'm still putting together.

I do no know inside, it is real....It has to be, there's no logical, scientific explanation...and it means something big.....I would like to get to that place where I feel we are all game players....with some light hearted news, and not take things so seriously, but even I have my days, good and bad....terrified by the truth, and comfortable with a bit of skepticism. It's just my comfort zone....it's where I come from.