View Single Post
Old 23-09-2016, 09:14 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Thanks for the additional explanation...

Question, how do you reckon the Conscious Energy (Awareness) that was experiencing that lifetime 'stops existing' or 'vanishes'? What was the higher purpose behind it being present in the first place?

Understood... Thanks

lol...the situations i have discribed do not involved the "theory" that conscious energy exist or if it can be created or destroyed, you are still missing the bigger picture my friend.
if i were to imagine what death is like while keeping in mind the concept that your conscious is ever lasting and cant be destroyed, then my speculation would be that we literally detach from our body at death and continue to exist in some other form of existance without the need of our physical body.
allow me to point out again that this is only speculation of what it would be like to die if certain theories were true.

this post is not aimed to prove or disprove anything at all, the purpose of this post is the give critical thought to the notion of death by looking at death from different perspectives and point of views.

maybe im just really, really bad with using words to properly explain deep rooted complex thoughts @.@

also, i was just reading a article about how a team of scientist have proved life after death by using drugs to kill a person for 20 mins and then filter out the drugs and resesitate the person back to life without causing any damage to the body, they said out of the 500 participants, nearly all of them repported simular experiences of existing out of the body, one of the scientist talked about the very concept of multiple realities that i just spoke of, she said

"Lanza believes that multiple universes can exist simultaneously. These universes contain multiple ways for possible scenarios to occur. In one universe, the body can be dead. And in another it continues to exist, absorbing consciousness which migrated to this universe."

this may explain my concepts better then what i can.