View Single Post
Old 20-12-2013, 09:15 PM
Experiencer
I've just had a vision

My boyfriend's uncle experienced a heart attack last night and is currently in critical condition on life support. Boyfriend went to the hospital to see him and is there as I type this, but he is going to be coming back soon to see me, and he asks that I come back to the hospital with him tonight while his uncle has surgery. I agreed to go of course although not thinking about the fact that his uncle may possibly pass tonight. Thinking about this I had a vision that I was supposed to be there to help his uncle pass over to the other side. He said that his uncle was a very loving man who prayed for his family every night, and having experienced a heart attack makes me think that he possibly lived with a lot of guilt or grievance which may make him reluctant to pass over. I don't know for sure but I am definitely going to be spiritually preparing for this visit as I feel I am supposed to be there for a very important reason. I would appreciate if you guys send me plenty of light energy so that I may offer a most comforting energy to the environment and possibly facilitate his uncle on having a peaceful passing. Thank you