Thread: Outdated?
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2019, 12:38 AM
Experiencer
I believe everyone has to have some sort of faith in something. For me...there is a SOURCE, wether someone calls that source God, or Allah, or Messiah, or whatever term they choose, it is all the same and leads back to one definitive. But I do also believe that some religions are designed to have you give up your power and through worship cords keep you inline with fears. There should be no fear with believing in a higher power (source) or believing in yourself and what you find from within. To instill these fears by many is in my opinion wrong and by doing so it holds one back from advancing in spiritual growth. This is indoctrined and used by others sometimes as an advantage to keep you grounded and inline with what they want you to believe in. We need to break free from this. And in doing so and recognizing it will set you free on a path to spiritually grow further. I believe firmly there is a source or a God (known by many a name) but also people who take advantage in religion to utilize this source to instill fear into people and that is wrong and what stunts our growth. It does create cords that hold us back from learning and knowing our true divine nature.