View Single Post
Old 14-01-2019, 08:25 AM
Master

In my experience, those recurring numbers, especially the ones with spiritual significance, such as 11, 33 and 44 are always a sign from the Spirit world. Note the dates that Yeshe and Akira replied to you, that isn't a coincidence either, it is typical of this sort of Synchronicity (10-01 and 11-01).

I think you are under the impression that you will be able to physically see them. In my own experience that is not the case, except in dreams and during Astral travel, but these are beings of energy (liquid light), completely invisible to our five senses and existing in higher-dimensional space, which is utterly unfathomable to us 3D primates, barely off the trees in evolutionary terms.

They do have the ability to reach into this reality though and even appear for brief visits, but you will experience them as a brilliant white light emanating love and benevolence. Our mind tries to create a 3D image of what they might look like, but it is largely based on our own prejudices and expectations. E.g., a Christian will likely see an angel, Jesus or the Holy Mother. A Hindu would probably see a blue dude with four arms, etc...

As I said, this is simply our mind's interpretation of an utterly bewildering and strange image. I do not believe that higher-dimensional beings have a physical form like we do, they are made up of some sort of coherent liquid light that makes up the higher-dimensional regions of our universe. Solid matter is only a feature of our 3d reality.