View Single Post
Old 23-06-2018, 06:19 PM
Administrator
Hello

Be careful what you wish for. I say this as I am what is refereed to as a Natural Open Medium which means I have no off switch or downtime. I came into this life like this and it was a struggle to find my footings but I found it. I too have three kids one very much like me but he seems to have come in with that acceptance and understandings of what he is.

When it comes to dealing with those that have passed one has to remember that not all are "good" like the living. Not all have good intentions or messages. Too they can present like they passed, that is upsetting if your not ready for it. They come with all 5 Senses in play and you have to be ready for the worst one "SMELL". Its not all love an roses, its work, its a calling and its an understanding that once a door is opened it is not easy to close.

I am a Medium that can be projected to a death event, so I get it all in what happened and I have to be ready for that one. This is when a person passed has not made that crossing or needs understandings they are "dead" or want to pass on information to where their body is or foul play at times.

Its not something that I would wish on anyone. Its something I live with and work with but at times its not easy. In all the Platform Live Shows I have done, never has anyone in the audience left saying "I want to be you".

If messages are in your sleep then your well protected in that space take it slow from there. Make sure your grounded and using protections.

Lynn