View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 06:08 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperw1ngs
Hey I never hear static or background noise it is very clear and it's like the room is silent when I "hear" it. The first spirit I saw wasn't exactly male or female; it was a blue glow in my room; it was a being of light that had the shape of a person...It was able to shut a door; not to scare me...I called for my mom to close it as she'd left it open earlier (lazy I know) but I realized she was already sleeping because after a minute of silence that glowing figure appeared at my doorway and the door slammed shut without a word...after the experience I spent the next hour crying under my covers. lol

Definitely go for it, that sounds like communication to me; I always doubted telepathy with living beings until the first time I really connected with an animal in that way...it was my boyfriend's cat one of the first time's I met her. She looked at me and I went to pet her and while I was I just saw images of tiny kittens and feeling this deep sadness and emptiness over those kittens, I just felt trying to express this to me maybe asking what happened to them; I asked my boyfriend about it and he said she had a litter of kittens awhile back and they gave them all away to friends and they were never seen again by her, I guess she was carrying that pain for awhile because she was an OLD cat :( Heartbreaking...I wasn't able to communicate back I don't think...but that really changed my mind on what was possible; nowadays I'll on rare occasion hear or see from animals or spirits but with all of them they choose to open up lines of communication first with me. Animals will ignore me if I try first unless they're already showing alot of interest in me. XD They usually just seem curious but some are troubled. One time a wild bird flew to a branch near me and was watching me very intently for a few minutes while all the other birds around were ignoring me. I was out on my porch at the time and I started communication and after a few minutes I could see he was getting antsy and just to test if it was really real and I wasn't just losing it I asked him to hold on wait until 1 and counted him down from 10 to 1 10..9...8...to fly and that exact moment my mind said 1 he flew off...was really cool...definitely try it; one of the most beautiful gifts of life. Anything is possible. Also weirdly I don't remember ever communicating with spirits in my sleep besides when I saw a spirit of the little boy in full detail in the corner of my room while I was going to the bathroom...I went back to sleep right after and he was there in my dreams showing me some scenes from his life and messages for his mother...sometimes when I'm waking up though in that black dreamless state between awake and asleep I get messages...from things I should know about certain people in my life to specific crystal names or the name of books I need to get. XD

Sorry long post; I love to write about these sort of things sometimes :)

Hey I never hear static or background noise it is very clear and it's like the room is silent when I "hear" it. The first spirit I saw wasn't exactly male or female; it was a blue glow in my room; it was a being of light that had the shape of a person...It was able to shut a door; not to scare me...I called for my mom to close it as she'd left it open earlier (lazy I know) but I realized she was already sleeping because after a minute of silence that glowing figure appeared at my doorway and the door slammed shut without a word...after the experience I spent the next hour crying under my covers. lol

Oh wow, that would have scared the daylights out of me~! lol

Definitely go for it, that sounds like communication to me; I always doubted telepathy with living beings until the first time I really connected with an animal in that way...it was my boyfriend's cat one of the first time's I met her. She looked at me and I went to pet her and while I was I just saw images of tiny kittens and feeling this deep sadness and emptiness over those kittens, I just felt trying to express this to me maybe asking what happened to them; I asked my boyfriend about it and he said she had a litter of kittens awhile back and they gave them all away to friends and they were never seen again by her, I guess she was carrying that pain for awhile because she was an OLD cat :( Heartbreaking...I wasn't able to communicate back I don't think...but that really changed my mind on what was possible; nowadays I'll on rare occasion hear or see from animals or spirits but with all of them they choose to open up lines of communication first with me. Animals will ignore me if I try first unless they're already showing alot of interest in me. XD They usually just seem curious but some are troubled. One time a wild bird flew to a branch near me and was watching me very intently for a few minutes while all the other birds around were ignoring me. I was out on my porch at the time and I started communication and after a few minutes I could see he was getting antsy and just to test if it was really real and I wasn't just losing it I asked him to hold on wait until 1 and counted him down from 10 to 1 10..9...8...to fly and that exact moment my mind said 1 he flew off...was really cool...definitely try it; one of the most beautiful gifts of life. Anything is possible. Also weirdly I don't remember ever communicating with spirits in my sleep besides when I saw a spirit of the little boy in full detail in the corner of my room while I was going to the bathroom...I went back to sleep right after and he was there in my dreams showing me some scenes from his life and messages for his mother...sometimes when I'm waking up though in that black dreamless state between awake and asleep I get messages...from things I should know about certain people in my life to specific crystal names or the name of books I need to get. XD

That's really cool that you can communicate with animals and people like that~! I would love to know what animals are thinking. They can be so smart. Sad about that kitty though.

Don't be sorry! Thank you for providing so much detail. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.