View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 07:32 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
I've come think of these kinds of encounters as events that are used to get our attention. I was exposed to one of these in the early part of my exposures and it freaked me out to the bones at the time. I was just going to sleep and this nasty guy was right there waiting for me as I was drifting from my body.. snapped me right back into my body out of fear and it took me a couple of days to head toward bed comfortably again. It hasn't happened since. This was in my early stages of non-physical exposures and it may as well have been one of my own guardians doing this "for me". It did get my attention at the time when I was just beginning to focus in such ways.

But I've yet to see this as a pattern.

Nothing rivets our attention like fear! Carlos Castaneda was subjected to the fear of dying quiet often at the hands of Don Juan. Come to think of it, I believe I was reading his books at the time. :)

Good afternoon all

I think it was more of a precursor of what was to come, something that was drummed into me at the start, "your never alone."

As for patterns and fear, nightmares are a good way to get your attention, in something you may need to do or be aware of.

And as for past lives, I know we have them, but it's not something I've looked at, got quite enough going on in this one to keep me out of trouble