View Single Post
Old 24-04-2017, 10:32 AM
Master
Hi b3N0m. I have always happily gotten out of bed at 4 am, all my life. When I was teaching, I regularly got up at 2 am and went to work to do early prep. For me, sleeping in is wasting the day away. Whereas most people I know see sleeping in as their ultimate goal in life, lol. I think that part is either in one's genes or it isn't.

That said, there are both practical and "spiritual" things you can do to help yourself. Practically, one very real reason a person can't stay focused would be because they have other things going on that distract them. The biggest distraction today is video games and the internet. I am quite serious when I suggest you disconnect from all electronic devices. Don't watch TV, don't go online, don't play video games, and get rid of your cell phone.

Spiritually, there is something called the higher self. It is the higher self that tells you that you want to be the best footballer you can be. Your higher self is your soul calling. There are spiritual methods to enhance one's link and communion with their higher self. But in all truth, get rid of the electronics, make football the one thing and focus in your life (and not Facebook, or Better Call Saul, or CoD) and I guarantee things will start to change for you. Good luck.