View Single Post
Old 22-01-2019, 01:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
Perhaps how I wrote it, made it look too intense and real. My contact with them was more in terms of feeling a presence and seeing them with minds eye. more along the lines with just going with it, not trying to figure it out, if it is real or not, and just letting go. I was a teenager then, with a lot going on, whether it was real or just made belief, so usually when I felt like it would be too hard for me to even go on, I would call Uriel. I suppose I could say a lot of it was me seeing or imagining something as well in my mind, like for example Uriel gently holding me in embrace while I cried, but what came out of it, was it usually helped. I often asked for such help in times of great emotional struggle, and after few minutes I would start laughing and feeling blessed and loved, which was a complete 180degree turn. The way I would perceive something like that would be similar to how I felt the presence of a certain being I created myself in those years, to act as my support. I don't think trying to imagine that someone is next to you, would ruin it or in any way take away from genuine experience. Perhaps it can even serve to strengthen the connection. One interesting experience I had with that constructed being was, what I believe a telepathy exchange. It was so different from everything I known at that time, and too separate from how my thought would come to me, not to mention it was a bunch of information all at once. It was quite a welcome thing too, because it reinforced my belief in it as well.

The time I spent calling on angels was brief though, so I don't consider really myself as someone really capable of communication with them.
That is a lovely experience Azmond. There is more waiting, whenever you are ready.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke