View Single Post
Old 31-07-2017, 09:10 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoPeridot
I think there is a force out there that wants us to be disconnected to weaken us as a species. Think about it, if more people were connected and raised their frequencies, we wouldn't need big oil, big pharma or big government to take care us. We would take care of each other and planet without a second thought. How many WiFi towers and Cell phone towers do you see in a day? I live in a big city, so I see dozens just on my way to work. Just think of the barrage of energy our physical and spiritual systems take on a daily basis. Look at the food supply and the chemicals or additives we ingest on a daily basis. Fluoride in the drinking water, Mercury in the vaccines, high fructose corn syrup in everything from salad dressing to bread. Aluminum in the anti antiperspirants. Just looks like we are being polluted just like mother earth..... purposefully.

Lol so true. A dozen different wifi signals can reach everybody in the city. But nobody trusts anyone so everyone has their own personal wifi. What a waste. Ridiculous each street cant just share one big signal.

Theres flouride even in natural well water. Its not just something they add

What if we lived in a utopian society where one agency controlled the food system. It would be good that they wouldnt have to compete with anyone meaning they wouldnt have to put cheap chemicalls to imitate real food, but would it really be good to have one company control all?