View Single Post
Old 23-02-2018, 11:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy soul

If we can observe, watch, be aware of, in our moment to moment experience, the unfolding of the contents of our minds, we could perhaps find a kind of freedom from conditioning.

For most people (myself included), the conditioning is in control. But if we can be aware of that conditioning, if we can observe it, we might gain a power over it. Then what JK called 'creative emptiness' can come into being. That creativity is there only when the conditioning of the past has been recognized through direct observation.

I think it's so important to be aware of what's going on in our mind. Only through such awareness can there be freedom.

Hi,

My understanding is that mindfulness, as you have described, is just one aspect of this freedom you seek. The observations are useful to have for sure. However evolving the self from restricted conditioning is not automatic once these things have been noticed. You must learn the art of working with your intellect through heart centered reasoning and intuition.

The mind is a composit of the brain(intellect), the heart, and our 3rd eye which brings us that intuition. This integration effort Can lead to self empowerment. This is if the energy of your intent for those efforts is human evolution. Then the freedom you speak of becomes established. Until that time you may think you are free when you are in fact just using a more highly elevated slave mind.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/