View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 02:19 AM
Administrator
Hello

Your story is similar to so many that I hear, as I know how hard it was for you Mom as a child and teen being different. I feel that she like me was born open to sensing things that at the time she grew up in it was not safe to talk to them. I grew up being open to it all but not being able to talk to anyone about it all. I feel your Mom was the same.

I never told anyone of my experiences until I was in my 40's and I found an outlet to speak about it. Our dreams can over lap with our walking world, we can Astral Travel in our dreams and have out of body experiences even if we are awake. I can travel and be here typing and I can also talk to spirits and be here talking.

It is common to have a vale over what we are maybe not to see or ready to see. This is common at times with faces in our dreams we seem to know the person and not see a face.

Many like your mom and like me hide in the spiritual churches and on line, as not all accept us or understand us. I do not hide me but I know many professional people that do.

Lynn