View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 12:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Loss of friend, and supernatural experience.

Hello everyone. I want to share an experience I had with you all.

Last Friday I was alone in my house and it was very quiet. Suddenly I heard loud pleasant bells chiming and they were coming from one of the empty rooms. I checked the room and of course found nothing. I thought it was very strange and it creeped me out a little, but I brushed it off and went about my business.

Well about an hour or so later an ambulance showed up at my neighbor's house and I found out he had died of a stroke.
That's not the only odd thing that happened after his passing. Yesterday I was hanging out in the garage with my room mate and suddenly a huge swallowtail butterfly appeared and flew into the garage.

It circled around me and my room mate and then headed toward our neighbor's house. I said out loud "I wonder if that's a sign from Vito" (our deceased neighbor) and then the butterfly flew back and circled around my room mate and I again several times as if it were greeting us. It lingered in the garage with us for a while before finally departing.

I've had other supernatural experiences before this. I just wanted to share. I believe my neighbor is in heaven :) Has anyone here experienced anything similar? Thank you for reading.

-Krystal