View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 03:15 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Heey, just wanted to say that i have returned to the heart! The world is again lit I can tell because i can "look through the sun rays" Feeling, people laughing and smiling everywhere i go, faster reactions, and real feel, No more darkness or 'light' its nice to see people falling in love with you and i fall in love with them etc Its not fun when its all serious and its not fun with facades for me etc :) So im happy as it is
I feel natural happy when i see other people happy and smiling! the whole darkness facade and having it dark or cool etc was not for me. it was a new feeling to me, my heart was so annoyed that i smoked 40 cigarettes a day and i started to get a "cool" facade, but today i can say that smoking that much doesent matter for my feelings etc. I feel happy and glad as it is, and i feel like me again. I notice i can look people directly in the soul and they to me aswell.
I dont feel or hear seriousness or bumbing big sounds anymore aswell, i dont hear or feel that much ərnist it feels alot more harmonic. Peace of mind soon to come and i will lay the bible to read it someday, and also the quran. No more ambivalence
untill then i will let the holy spirit work as i feel kundalini again.
now i just need science weather

NO more Drained in the eyes guys! feeling charged up and charging other people up again D: Feeling endorphines through the eyes all the time omg cannot wait is the best feeling to keep you going balance in happiness

I feel thankful for you guys not deleteing this post.

And this is pure gold for me, I will print it out and keep it' I value this.

I dont know if you delete this-: youtube.com watch?v=CCFznbVOj4I Mooji ftw and find ur essence

That song has helped me alot/playlist

Thanks again.

Last edited by Noodlee : 06-04-2020 at 04:16 PM.