View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 07:55 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greek-God
Hi everyone.
I have been doing Remote Seduction for 4 weeks (1 month now) on my SP.
I am not much knowledgeable in spiritual matters.
I have meditated in the past for 1 year or so. I have also been doing various emotional processing / Letting go work / meditation (David Hawkins).
I found out about Law of Attraction 6 months ago. I studied Neville Goddard mostly as I was drawn to him.
I have been doing his SATS / nightly visualization for my SP.
A month ago, I found out about Remote Seduction on a forum. It seemed extremely powerful. I bought into it. I have not done any kind of energy work before, I am not familiar with chakras. However, turns out I am extremely good at visualizing and imagining

I have been doing RS on my SP 2 times / day (morning & night), 15 - 40m sessions.
I have also tested live RS on another 'target', I did magic touch and I got an immediate reaction. The target looked directly at me. My RS reached her for sure. That gave me confidence and confirmation that I am good at this.

Getting back to my SP.
One day, my third eye opened up while doing RS. It vibrated strongly. My whole body has been charged with energy ever since. I have developed a strong psychic connection with her. We're still in no contact. But I feel her presence, her touches, I feel tingles, I feel her RSing me back (through her imagination).
When visualizing scenes with her, as if it were happening now, my solar plexus, heart, throat and thir eye chakras pulsate like crazy. I feel her caresses, energy shivers on my hands I feel my lips moving, I sometimes feel her having sexy times with me (sacral chakra activated).
At this moment, all it takes 1 minute of intense imagining for me, and I feel her responding.
I do both LV + MT. I put a lot of emotion into it. I carress her gently again and again, I'll sometimes to MT / sexual stuff on her and end up with us hugging and looking into each other eyes.
And I also do RI (remote influence), planting thoughts ('I miss you so much, Greek-God" / "I want you close to me"..) and Step-in on her. And whispering in her ear.
Also sending her energy balls / streams (pink to the solar plexis, green and crimson through the heart chakra)

Also, a few days ago, something strange happened. I was in deep alpha state, probably even low theta. I was touching her hands. Suddenly, I felt an invisible force push me away. My hands were physically pushed back and I woke up and opened my eyes. I don't think it was her rejecting my energy. I thought maybe some other evil entity was on me

Thoughts?

What I find especially disturbing in this post is that you, Greek God, do not realize how problematic this is. You try to manipulate another person's thoughts, implant ideas in her head, perform what essentially sounds like remote sexual assault... under the fancy names of alpha, theta, pink balls/streams of energy or whatever -of course, I must also say that based on your need to call it, there seems to be no real power there. But I find extremely dangerous the entitlement you seem to have on another person's energy.

... but, when you find some sort of resistance, you think *that* is an evil entity? Really? So, what if you really had the power to send that energy? The victim of your virtual assault should not feel it as evil?

I am generally sober in my responses, but here, I feel the traces of predatory behavior. I am sorry, but this is not acceptable.