Thread: What am I?
View Single Post
Old 28-02-2016, 05:46 PM
Seeker

What am I?

I am still in the beginning phases of my personal spiritual journey, and most recently I have been researching and reading about the seven spiritual chakras, astral projection and the subconscious mind. I have made a conscious realization about myself today, I noticed that whenever i gain and understand new insight about spirituality or the human mind, I instantly use that advice or share it with someone whom I think would greatly benefit from it. I noticed that I do this shortly after I start deeply pondering it, or before I even try and apply it myself. Is this normal by any means at all, or is there some deeper purpose or reason why I do this? Is this a natural part of the spiritual journey involving more deeply understanding a subject by trying to share or teach it to another, or is some kind of sign that this is what I should be doing?

Any advice, insight or knowledge will be appreciated.

I feel that to most this may not seem like a big deal, but as soon as I came to the realization I could not stop thinking about it, I'm rather excited about it to be honest. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this.