View Single Post
Old 25-12-2011, 07:07 AM
mattie

What's Of Interest To One Person May Be Of No Interest To Another

Many are naturally beginning to remember their nocturnal journeys & realizing that they have control over this, even when they’ve never read about it. When others hear people discussing this they are naturally curious. This curiosity is VERY positive. Others then give them tips about what has worked for them. Countless times I’ve read others describe nocturnal experiences as feeling sooooo real. Well, they feel real for good reason. They are real.

I had the experience of opening up to readily seeing energy fields after reading about it. Although I had known about auras for decades, when I was casually perusing an aura forum, reading an account about how pretty the tree energy fields were from a participant, it peaked my curiosity. I could sometimes see human auras, but not very easily. The writer was an ordinary person & the account had the sound of credibility. I thought if she can see them, I bet I can too. In about 3 months I opened up to easily & increasingly seeing energy fields or signatures w/ trees & many other things w/ using the affirmation when I took my daily walk, Your eyes can see it, let them. I wasn’t really concerned about whether I saw them or not & this idle curiosity was probably invaluable in my not feeling pressured in any way about having to see them. Not seeing them would have made no difference in my decades long belief that we have an organized energy system (meridians, chakras, energy fields, acupuncture points) for our spirit/soul. Decades earlier I APed allot w/ the same curiosity after reading about it. This curiousity is one of the ways we push out our boundaries & explore.

If lucid dreaming isn’t of personal interest, it’s OK. Some are fascinated w/ mediumship, being psychic, telepathic, having dimensional experiences, seeing energy, healing, etc. while others may have no interest in a particular one or more of these energetic areas. The energetic things that are of interest to one person may be of no interest whatsoever to another. There can be many reasons for this. Learning that we can navigate the Ds nonphysically, even while existing in physicality is of considerable interest to some. What is of interest to one person energetically will vary as much as what they prefer to eat or wear. It is highly subjective.