View Single Post
Old 29-12-2016, 09:52 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Really!
I agree w/Shaun ...

What a scarey thought to enter into a relationship w/an opening caring heart only to find you've found someone who will target you w/vengeance if doesn't work out ...
Thinking about it sends shivers up & down my spine ...

As Confucious says, "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" ...
Look, you have to approach it with a mature mind, a rightmindedness. Obviously you don't go into a relationship expecting to find anything in particular except a hope for mutual liking. It is something to think about though. One in every so-many propositions comes with trouble.

As you engage with people you learn to anticipate trouble, mind-games, contention and so on and hopefully can nip it in the bud. It isn't so rare that vengeance turns into something nasty. The news is laden with crimes of passion. The Court notices are full of divorce wrangles. People need to feel better. Whether their actions are justified isn't for me to judge.

It's a personal thing.

I see you quoted something from psychology today. What do you think of psychologists?
She started by stating a factoid so I had to stop there. I doubt I'd see the word "justice" in the whole article.