View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 11:32 AM
Master
Rhodochrosite and 'broken' heart

End OCtober I bought a rhodochrosite tumble. Not the usual variety, but a higher quality / purer one. It really appealed to me, but because it was quite expensive I decided to leave it and put it back. But when I'd left the shop I felt it calling out to me, so I went back and bought it anyway.

About 2 weeks later I lost it. It fell from my bra and I couldn't find it anywhere. I knew it had to be somewhere indoors as I hadn't gone out.
Then the man in my life broke up with me.
About a week after the breakup I found my rhodochrosite again. It came out from underneath my desk. I was thrilled!
And I realised how odd it was that it had hidden itself during the time of my breakup and when my heartache was intense.
But, it was back, so I kept it on me again.

A week and a half later... I lost it again! This time outdoors when I'd gone to the supermarket. I was seriously narked. But somehow I was confident I'd find it again. After all I could've lost it on my driveway on my way to get my bicycle out of the shed.
Yesterday I decided to go looking for it. I unlocked the gate, opened it, and there it was, right in front of me!
So I got it back, I'm really happy. BUt I also accept that clearly rhodochrosite is NOT the stone to carry when you're going through heartache. So I'm not keeping it on me anymore. I'm quite sure I'd lose it again and this time it won't reappear because then I didn't get its message: "Not now!"

Really weird, I'd have thought rhodochrosite would've been a good stone during time of breakup and heartache.
But maybe it opens my heart up too much and would be too much to handle for me right now?

Has anyone else used this stone when going through the motions of breakup and did it work out for you?
Just curious, as I do find it peculiar. Since I found it twice after losing it, I take it I will need it in the future.