View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 12:26 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michel H
No, it's not secret. I am often bothered by hostile voices in my head which tell me to kill myself. Such phenomena are often associated with schizophrenia, but, in my case, I believe I am probably hearing real people who speak in my head using telepathy. Of course I would like to get rid of these voices (I have talked with doctors and psychiatrists about this) and I believe doing some telepathy tests once in a while may help.

Doesn't sound nice

How you see, these tests helps you? Do you hear, feel or see telepathically us when we are doing your tests? Have you got some good proofs about these speaking people you hear? Do you know, what they look like or can you talk to them back?

I have had telepathic experienses from the childhood. I have seen, felt and heard at the same time often. I have sometimes encountered negative entities, but I have never experienced so hostile voices or entities, what you are facing. Nowadays I have managed to protect myself mentally and physically by training a lot about protection and it helps to deal many negative persons in real live and spirits/etc too. But I bet, you have already tried many ways to protect yourself.

I hope you will find a way to resolve your issue.