View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 06:51 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icrics
I was just joking when I said those things

Actually I'm just a very curious how I feel the right answers when I see options in your different tests. I don't feel it discomfort at all to feel a pressure on the throat, it's fun to know, but at the same time I don't understand how can I feel it. Here could be more these tests on the forum if you ask me

Is this a secret project, what you are doing and can you tell more specific information about your project? Are you trying to build a machine of some kind, try to gather ways to develop esp abilities, try to contact ETs/spirits/braindeads/etc or how your project works?
No, it's not secret. I am often bothered by hostile voices in my head which tell me to kill myself. Such phenomena are often associated with schizophrenia, but, in my case, I believe I am probably hearing real people who speak in my head using telepathy. Of course I would like to get rid of these voices (I have talked with doctors and psychiatrists about this) and I believe doing some telepathy tests once in a while may help.