View Single Post
Old 26-10-2017, 09:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I believe we are all individuals ( "entities/soul")...and all designed and created as same by god/creator....all of us have exactly the same MAGICAL abilities and potentialities of our being.

and those MAGICAL abilities and potentialities are the only attributes that god/creator added to our magnificent self, at the conception of the earthly flesh form....WHICH WE AS SOULSELVES, WE ARiE "NOT" THE NON SENTIENT EARTH FLESHLY FORM...."WE ARE ONLY ENERGETICALLY CONNECTED TO THE FLESH, so that we can interact with each other while living on the earth for a while.

Sky...I have conclusive self proof that reincarnation is not a possibility and backed up by spiritual beings...
And the concept of reincarnation is regarded by spiritual beings as absolutely unnecessary and a ridiculous and foolish concept

And they say that earthlings have been fooled into believing it is a reality by dark beings who are masquerading as bright beings....FOR MANY THOUSANDS OF YEARS...and All who NEED for us to believe it as a necessary reality. ...and because it has been happening for many thousands of years, it is now documented in many books and or scriptures of different kinds and is a huge rolling stone that will be ever so difficult to stop.

Regards.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I see again you're making an assumption again. What's all our soul is ENERGETIC? What about ghost ? How strong is ghost? Or in this world there's no ghost? A ghost can't fly, he can only leap....less energy to do everything may die.... again. And he's perishable....

Reincarnation isn't , what's unnecessary ....? Are you having the abilities to decide how you should be? When I see your post , it's as if everything is under your control or you just assuming or guessing?

Sky said, soul or spirit is creator? Is soul create something outside of a body? The answer is surely, no. So it's only in our astral playground. Before there's human who or what can create human? So Creator outside or God incarnation or human reincarnation is the process that become a cycle after all the things are set in place. That's they're creator, gods, human, soul, spirit .... incarnation, reincarnation, rebirth, death....

All of you haven't mentioned above where is the beginning but at the middle and on going....[/quote]

Jeremy Sky ( me ) didn't say soul/spirit is creator, please read the post correctly before you comment.
I don't believe in a soul or creator....